Monday, July 12, 2010

Big changes, little goals.

I've never been one to define myself by the presence of others. That said, I'm finding that Alex's departure* to be incredibly difficult.

To fill the gap that used to be midweek SF jaunts, fine dining, and snuggling on the couch to SportsCenter, I've decided to make some goals and lists.**
  • 6 week workout plan
  • Cooking at least 4x/week
  • No more cuticle biting
  • Flossing daily
  • No caffeine
  • Start studying for GMATs
They're mostly superficial, but making lists is exceptionally helpful in maintaining my sanity. I promise I'll get deeper into thoughts soon, but the combination of baking, running, and technology issues have postponed this entry just a bit too long, and it is time for this kid to hit the hay.

*Temporary departure to Saratoga, NY (it's only 7 weeks)
**Shocking, right? Me, making lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment